Thursday, August 28, 2008

Love that Satin!

Okay, so we know satin is just so lovely for gettin' in that "mood", but who woulda thought that it will SAVE your life when your prego?! Here's how it works: At night when your belly is so heavy and it's hard to shift and turn over in bed, satin is the key. Go to the store, buy some SATIN sheets and your life was just made at least 100% better. I loved my satin sheets when I was pregers and you could even top it off w/ some satin pj's. You'll feel weightless and get a better night's sleep! ENJOY b/c it is BLISS!

2 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

Satin sheets are awesome even if your not prego, its a great way to helpyou get preg.....if you know what I mean!

also known as shell said...

oooh good idea!

I stopped by from Seriously so blessed because I loved the question you asked her. it made me laugh :)